JOB APPROVAL LETTER
JAL, JOB APPROVAL LETTER, an qualified letter given by Saskatchewan employer. All employers in this category must first apply for JAL from the Saskatchewan government, and employers with JAL are eligible to recruit overseas staff. JAL is valid for 6 months, mainly to confirm whether the job provided by the employer meets the criteria for this type of immigration.
Applicants with valid work permit and have worked in Saskatchewan for at least six month must meet the following requirements:
- Score at least 60 points out of 100 points of the Saskatchewan scoring standard.
- Have 1 year of background-related work experience in the past 10 years. (Recent work experience is preferable, social security tax bills and other materials can used as supportive documents)
- Reach at least CLB 4 of English level
- If the occupation belongs to Saskatchewan subject to industry regulations, it must be certified by the relevant industry organization in Saskatchewan
- Have Saskatchewan employers provides a long-term and a full-time job offers, passes the qualification approval letter JAL, occupations are in NOC O, A, B category