BC Provincial Nominated Investment Immigration
The BC Provincial Nominated Investment Immigration Program provides a fast immigration channel for entrepreneurs who want to immigrate to Canada. Applicants need to invest and operate businesses that help local economic development and bring employment opportunities, and are eligible to apply for family immigration. In early July 2015, the Provincial Government of British Columbia launched a new provincial nominee business investment immigration program, which has substantially revised the old policy, hoping to attract more interested parties with more flexible application standards and more efficient processing methods. Outstanding entrepreneurs who immigrated to BC and invested.
- Applicant’s net assets need to reach 600,000 Canadian dollars or more (including cash, real estate, shares, etc.)
- Create at least 1 job opportunity
- Willing to invest 200,000 Canadian dollars or more in British Columbia
- Have at least one of the following types of management experience in the past 10 years:
- 3 years of business owner experience; or
- 4 years of business executive experience; or
- 1 year of business owner experience + 2 years of business executive experience
Quebec Investment Immigration
The Quebec government speeds up the review process results in short processing time. The investment method of this project is relatively flexible. Investors apply for loans to a fund company designated by the federal government and pay the loan interest in one lump sum, which completes the investment requirements for investment immigrants. Quebec Investment has no investment risk and no business risk. Only after the interview is passed, the funds must be invested in a fund designated by the Canadian federal government, which is guaranteed by the Quebec government. After five years, all investment funds will be refunded without interest. Applicants do not need to make a business plan. There is no requirement for the applicant to invest in the business, so there is no business risk and no investment risk.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have 1.6 million Canadian dollars net assets
- Have at least 2 years of financial, personnel or material planning, management, and control management experience in managing a qualified enterprise or managing five or more full-time employees in the 5 years before application
- Investors need to sign an investment agreement with the Quebec investment project authorized broker or trustee company (fund company) to invest 800,000 Canadian dollars to the Quebec government for free use for five years or one-time payment of loan interest without refund
- The net asset value accumulated in a legal way of business is not less than 1.6 million Canadian dollars
- The applicant and the fund company formally sign a contract and pay an investment deposit;
- Information submission;
- Take over the interview invitation;
- Proceed interview;
- Pay the remaining part of the investment fund to the fund company;
- Pay the remaining intermediary fees and apply for federal immigrant visa PR for the applicant and family members;
- The applicant supplements materials such as no criminal record in the medical examination;
- Obtain permanent resident status.