Express Entry Canadian Experience Class （CEC）
Canadian federal experience immigration is applicable to international students with Canadian education background and overseas people who hold work visas in Canada. Applicants who meet the requirements of the CEC category must enter the EE system and then be scored through the CRS comprehensive scoring system. After meeting the CEC immigration conditions, you need to enter the Federal Express Entry Pool and wait for the lottery.
1) Have a full-time job or equivalent part-time NOC for one year in the three years prior to application 0,A,B category work.
2) Work experience must be obtained after graduation, and have a legal status in Canada while working.
3) The language requirements of the position: NOC 0/A – CLB7; NOC B – CLB 5
Express Entry Federal Skilled Worker （FSW）
FSW review speed is relatively fast. The application requirements are more than one year of full-time work experience in 0, A, B category (no country restrictions); English scores of CLB7 (IELTS 4 6 points) and CRS comprehensive scoring system score of 67 points.
Application conditions :
1) One consecutive year in the past 10 years, NOC 0, A, B type of work experience, can be within or outside Canada
2) Language reaches CLB Level 7 or above, for IELTS, a score of 6 or above in both listening, speaking, reading and writing
3) Six items scored more than 67 points
Express Entry Federal Skilled Trades （FST）
Federal Skilled Immigration is a program set up by the Canadian government for workers with special skills. Only those who work in positions specified by the Canadian government can meet the conditions. The basic requirement is that you need to have 2 years of work experience in a prescribed position in Canada in the past 5 years, and an average IELTS score of 5 points.
Application conditions :
1) Have at least two years of full-time work (30 hours a week) or part-time work equivalent in the five years prior to application
2) Reach CLB level 5 in speaking and listening, and CLB in reading and writing level 4
3) Applicants need to obtain LMIA supported by the employer, Or a skilled worker certificate issued by the Canadian provincial government
- Complete academic qualifications;
- Complete the language test and meet the standard;
- Register to enter the EE system;
- Get an invitation letter ;
- Submit personal documents to the EE system;
- Pass the audit investigation;
- Obtain permanent resident status.